The Ultimate WordPress Tutorial Guide to Creating a Website .
Ever dream of creating your website and managing it like a pro? Well, You are about to gain a tremendous advantage over most WordPress users when it comes to creating a website. Want to learn how? Just hold on and scroll down.
WordPress was originally designed for news-oriented sites. Consequently, due to its ease of use and flexibility; people now use it to create all kinds of websites. Not to worry, In this WordPress tutorial, you will learn everything you need to learn about creating your website. Therefore, doing it ‘Like a BOSS’.
Here are Some Tips about Websites;
1. All web browsers render websites differently
2. Design dictates where users will focus on your website
3. A two-year-old website may be too old
4. Templates will restrict what you can do with your website
5. Your website’s code helps it to appeal to search engines
6. Images and videos can have a positive or a negative impact on your website
7. There’s a big difference between responsive and mobile web design
Well, now that you have an idea about what you are going into, you should know that most WordPress sites aren’t really “news sites”. Why? Because the average user doesn’t know how to effectively use the WordPress Menu function and static pages, hence creating a website with a logical navigation and optimal content layout. BUT HEY!!!,that is why you need this WordPress tutorial to be among the thousands making a living with their websites.
1. Not every WordPress site should be organized in a total blog format with only categories and posts. WordPress is not just for blogs.
2. Too many users fail to make effective use of static landing pages, causing their important content and visitors to get lost in a sea of dated posts.
3. Traditional static website owners shy away from using WordPress because they assume their content can only be organized in reverse chronological order.
4. Existing WordPress users struggle to make their menus link to the pages they want.
WHAT’S AWESOME??? – The WP Starter Guide is not only the perfect starter guide for anyone new to WordPress, but it will show you how to make the best use of the dynamic and static functionality so your content is organized in the most logical way for your visitors.
If you are overwhelmed with creating a website using wordpress,this wordpress tutorial will make learning an eazy-breezy process!
CONTENT OF THIS WordPress Tutorial;
– 125 pages (PDF) of up-to-date information on how to use WordPress to create a website. Great for beginners. (Instant download — requires Adobe Acrobat Reader to view)
– Tips on topic/keyword research, SEO (search engine optimization), promotion, plugins, making money, writing content, layout, security and customizing common elements of your blog(header, stylesheet, etc.)
– An entire chapter dedicated to layout that will help you make your WordPress site easier to navigate, using static pages and potentially improve your site’s search engine optimization.
– Instructions for adding/floating social media icons in your header.
– Discover how to easily add AdSense ads to your sidebar.
– Lots of colorful screenshots for illustration and easy read.ing
– Help with using the WordPress Menu feature to create drop-down navigation menus in seconds
– Inside tips on what I’ve done with my newest WordPress site to improve the page views per visitor
– FREE lifetime upgrades! WordPress is always being updated. So, I will keep the guide up-to-date to reflect major releases and send (email) you a copy.
Who is the WordPress Tutorial Guide For?
– People who want to learn how to use WordPress (for hosted sites, not the free WordPress.com version)
– Existing WordPress users struggling with layout, site navigation, and WordPress basics
Furthermore, you can learn fast and easy using this wordpress tutorial guide, allowing you will master everything about website creation.This makes things simple and easy to follow.